Logistics Coordinator TARRYTOWN, New York
Job Ref: 35879
NEW OPENING IN TARRYTOWN NY. LOOKING FOR A LOGISTICS CLERK WITH OVERSEAS IMPORT EXPERIENCE ITS A MUST HAVE. SALARY RANGE IS 50-60K . MUST HAVE OVERSEAS IMPORT EXPEREINCE !!!
Logistics Clerk / Coordinator
- Associates Degree in relevant/related field preferred
- Previous procurement & Logistics planning experience preferred
- Minimum one year of experience in a fast paced environment
- SAP or ERP System experience strongly preferred
- Previous material management experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications
- Previous LTL/FTL freight and/or transportation experience preferred
- Previous parcel shipping (UPS/FedEx) experience strongly preferred
Plan, direct, coordinate and expedite if necessary inbound/outbound materials needed for SQP’s order fulfillment needs. This will require working with multiple departments to maintain fill rate an loading time frames. Assist with maintaining stock levels of raw materials including physical inventory counts. Perform filing, data entry, order processing and subsequent maintaining of reports. Receiving of materials and processing of outbound customer orders in a database application. Small parcel shipping and function to backup to transportation manager & other Logistics personnel as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to execute and achieve results to predetermined KPI, Dealing with Complexity, Problem Solving, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, ERP & Microsoft office experience preferred.