Maintenance Electrician Rochester, New York
Job Ref: 35860
Food Manufacturing Plant in Rochester NY looking for skilled Industrial Mechanics who are open to 2nd & 3rd shift must have a Manufacturing Background !!!!
Pay rate is 22-28HR. 3 openings on 2nd & 3rd shift !!!!!
· Works within a team at our bakery to install, inspect, maintain, and perform primary repair of mechanical equipment involved with operating and maintenance of our manufacturing systems and building grounds.
· Conducting preventative maintenance audits on manufacturing equipment. You will be responsible for the dismantling, repair and reassembly of machinery such as motors, conveyor lines and palletizers.
· Setup of all manufacturing equipment, office, heating and cooling systems, and alarm systems. Our Maintenance Mechanics use hand, bench, and machine tools in the repair and maintenance of machinery, acetylene, arch and gas welding, operate drill presses, grinders, replace and repair bearings, shafts, sleeves, and other parts.
· Change oil and grease equipment, read schematics, blueprints, and other mechanical documentation.
· Thorough knowledge of standard maintenance practices, methods, tools and materials of electrical and mechanical trades.
· Knowledge of occupational hazards and possess experience with OSHA safety training, ability to observe and enforce safety precautions, able to establish and maintain effective relationships with co-workers and subordinates, skilled in the use and care of tools, able to climb ladders, use forklift, work in tight spaces, lift safety, conduct daily equipment audits, maintain equipment inventory and maintain daily records of operations and reporting deficiencies to supervisors.
Computer skills and have the ability to work independently when necessary and have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform maintenance, repair of property and production line equipment.
- Experience with repair of silos, HVAC, ammonia refrigeration is preferred but not required.
- Welding, fabrication, pneumatics and hydraulic skills for equipment repair is helpful.
- Knowledge of repair and work on steam and pressure lines is helpful.
- Knowledge of air compressors and filtration systems is helpful.
- Overtime hours may be required based on work demand. May work a A or B shift, employee must be flexible with these hours.