Senior Operations Manager Madera, California
Job Ref: 35843
MUST HAVE A BACHELORS DEGREE IN ENGINEERING
Senior Operations Manager.
Must have food or beverage or chemical manufacturing experience. 110-125K no higher.
This position provides leadership to the plant production, quality and maintenance to assure a high quality, low cost finished product.
- 10+ years of experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Engineer degree is required..
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational/time management skills.
- Effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work for long periods of time, under pressure, to produce results.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Record of successful goal setting, achievement, employee engagement, and management.
- Strategic planner with qualitative solutions and quantifiable results.
- Experience in managing and motivating, and leading a diverse workforce.
- Capable of making decisions and demonstrate ambiguity.
Drug Free Workplace:
All applicants who have received an offer of employment, as a condition of employment, are subject to our pre-employment drug testing process. The pre-employment testing procedure consists of testing method: of a 10 panel urine sample test. Positive results will result in the withdrawal of the offer of employment immediately and the applicant will no longer be considered for employment. PLEASE NOTE: Medical Marijuana is not accepted as an exemption even where medical marijuana use is legal under state law, regulation or ordinance: testing positive for the presence of Marijuana or its metabolites will be considered a positive result and will result in withdrawal of the offer.