Recruiter Lake Forest, California
Job Ref: 35841
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Recruiter will be responsible for the recruitment and selection of exempt and non-exempt professional and management level positions, utilizing both internal and external resources, as well as a back-up for our contingent workforce. The Recruiter will partner with internal client groups through coaching, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and hiring qualified candidates. This position will also ensure professional onboarding of talent and compliance with all applicable internal processes, policies and legal requirements. The Recruiter will also assist with additional Human Resource activities as needed.
- Perform full – cycle recruiting process – requisitions, postings, screenings, job offers,
orientation, and all related support documentation.
- Recruit, interview, and hire highly qualified candidates for all disciplines utilizing effective recruiting methods including passive recruiting methods. Conduct candidate searches utilizing creative and passive recruiting methods.
- Perform full background inquiries on candidates including, references, verification of employment and educational degrees.
- Extend and negotiate offers to candidates and arranges relocation and/or appropriate immigration visas when necessary.
- Coach hiring managers with effective recruiting practices to ensure polices and legal requirements are in compliance.
- Provide day to day human resource support to employees and management teams relating to interviewing, employee relations, compensation, benefits, employee development and adherence to employment laws, Cal OSHA, cGMP, and company policies.
- Develop, analyze and evaluate new and existing job descriptions and ensure description is aligned with compensation analysis.
- Select recruitment sources and techniques to effectively fulfill the client and the organization’s staffing needs. Research and identify innovative and cost-effective advertising vehicles.
- Possess and maintain on-going knowledge of the latest recruiting strategies utilizing a high level of creativity and latitude.
- Develop networks utilizing various professional organizations, internet space and direct sourcing to attract top talent.
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation to new employees.
- Participate and represent our company culture at career fairs.
- Drive and/or assist on a variety of department projects that contribute to driving the staffing function forward.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and effectively able to communicate with all levels, up through executive management
- Ability to prioritize job tasks in order of changing priority and deadline driven, fast paced work environment, great follow through
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and flexibility
- Ability to problem solve and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills, follow through and ability to multi-task
- Comfortable with change in a continuous improvement environment
- Must be flexible with work schedule and job duties due to 3 shift schedule and business demands
- Working knowledge of common human resources practices
- Innovative and creative with identifying passive recruitment methods
- Strong ability to build and cultivate internal and external relationships by providing coaching, guidance and direction to hiring managers
- Passionate and displays a high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Outstanding ability to research and identify innovative and cost-effective advertising vehicles
- Exceptional customer service, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated, strong organizational and ability to prioritize
- Fast-paced and ability to adapt to organizational changes
- Strong proficiencies utilizing Microsoft Office applications and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Minimum of 3+ years of prior recruiting experience
- Experience assisting with general human resource responsibilities
- Experience effectively sourcing, interviewing and hiring candidates for all levels up through manager level
- Experience with developing, analyzing and evaluating job descriptions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and/or Human Resources
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (Taleo)
- Experience using SharePoint and Fieldglass
- Experience with public speaking
- Bilingual in Spanish