Associate Recruiter – Southern California Gardena, California
Job Ref: 35787
Entry-level recruiting professional to work out of our office in Gardena (Los Angeles area)
- Provide sourcing support to senior-level recruiters and sales reps for both candidate and client prospects.
- Recruit candidates across a wide variety of disciplines, using all available tools to fill in all orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist candidates that are interested in available jobs.
- Follow up on any candidates that e-mail, fax, or mail their resumes.
- Maintain notes section in CRM for all candidate submittals, interviews and terminations.
- Interfacing with applicants/clients to ensure that client needs are met and qualified workers are sent to all open jobs.
- Maintain a rapport/ relationship with employee’s currently working and seeking employment.
- Occasional site tours as needed to provide more detail of job description and job environment.
- Communicating with Managers, Sales Reps and Clients for complete and accurate job details.
- Attend all recruiter/ req meetings
- Posting open jobs online as needed through Career Builders, Monster, Craigslist and local unemployment agencies, etc.
- Attend job fairs and host employment related functions.
- Other duties as needed from time-to-time be assigned.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Basic knowledge of staffing/recruiting industry (1+ yr of experience preferred)
- Above average communication and organizational skills. This is a fast paced job that requires healthy amounts of both!!
- Must be able to multi task, work under pressure, very flexible with hours, good customer service skills.
- Expected to take initiation, works well both supervised and un-supervised, has excellent follow through and complete all assigned tasks.
- Base Pay $25-35K+ /Year (DOE)
- Other Pay COMMISSION and BONUS OPPORTUNITIES
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.
How to Apply:
Go to https://www.macttn.com/job/associate-recruiter-southern-california-gardena-california/, click Apply for job button at the bottom of the post and follow the process.
Please visit www.macttn.com for additional information on our company.