Maintenance Mechanic Ontario, California
Job Ref: 35725
Assist Maintenance Supervisor in respective shift to insure the facility and equipment are in a safe and operational state of readiness at all times in order to meeting daily production requirements. Adhere to all assigned tasks, FSQA Food Safety Procedures and follow all safety procedures. Immediately report any issues to Supervisor.
This list is to be used as a general overview and may be revised to reflect changes to accommodate current needs.
• Assists in maintaining the facility and equipment in a safe and operational state of readiness at all times in order to meeting daily production requirements.
• Maintain department and tools in a safe and sanitary working condition with all guards and safety devices in place and properly fastened.
• Identify, report and correct any maintenance problems immediately.
• Perform daily inspection of the plant facility.
• Complete legible and accurate required documentation.
• Understand and follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
• Must understand and comply with company Allergen and HACCP policies.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of bun production, fermentation and new developments in equipment maintenance and design.
• Participates in the development of production of consistent food safety and quality product through maintaining and updating facility-engineering practices.
• Facilitate open communication between maintenance department and other departments to ensure all equipment problems and food safety issues are handled on a timely basis.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• Education – High School or equivalent.
• Years of Experience – 4 – 7 years maintenance, electrical, mechanical, PLC.
• Language Skills – Clear and concise communication
• Computer/Software Skills – SAP, Excel, Outlook,, Microsoft Word, Power Point
• Travel requirements – None