Setup Technician Chino,, California
Job Ref: 35630
Set Up Technician – 2nd Shift
The Setup/Production Technician is responsible for:
1. Assisting in the manufacturing of tissue based products
2. Demonstrating steady progress and willingness to learn all equipment and jobs in the assigned manufacturing area
3. Following instructions of the Group Leader/Supervisor while observing the quality of raw and finished goods
4. Sanitation of clean room facilities as required.
5. Observes and monitors the quality of raw finished goods before, during and after production
6. Maintains inventory of processing supplies
7. Responsible for the sanitization of the facility
8. Complies with cGMP's and ISO requirements where applicable in the facility
1. Must have experience in a fast paced production or manufacturing environment.
2. Production in clean room
3. Cataloging and documenting materials
4. Knowledge of GMP's and SOP regulations